GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE GIN FESTIVAL PROMOTION
Opening Date/Time: 9:00am 1st May 2019
Closing Date/Time: 11:59pm on 30th June 2019
1. The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Inns & Taverns”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter").
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and Scotland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter or the Prize Partners, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion. This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must go to www.ginfestival.marstons.co.uk (the "Website") and register their details. Only one entry per person.
3. Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / the promotion. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
6. Entrants may use the Website, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
7. Every entrant will be entered into a weekly prize draw to win one of the prizes listed at www.ginfestival.marstons.co.uk.
8. Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the Prizes on offer and terms and conditions. In particular:
a) All accommodation is subject to availability and date restrictions apply. Dates excluded from when the specified UK city breaks can be taken are: All Bank and Public Holidays, 1st December 2018 – 1st January 2019. Full details will be provided to the winners by the Promoter
9. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
10. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s) in conjunction with the Prize Partners, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
11. All Prize winners will be selected at random from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received. Winning entrants will be notified within 28 days of being successful.
14. Winners have up to one month from being notified they have won to book their prize, or such later time the Prize Partners may agree.
Facebook / Twitter or other media Platforms
16. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook / Twitter and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
17. All winners agrees to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize.
18. All prize winners will be notified using the contact details they submitted on the Website. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange the prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
22. The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
23. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
Data Protection and Privacy
24. If you are a prize winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, including any publicity reasonably required by the Promoter.
27. All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
28. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The name and county of the main prize winner can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
31. The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
33. The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
34. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
35. These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
36. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk.
37. If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.